Unresolved Crab in filter.

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by starfish2217, Jul 28, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. blackraven1425

blackraven1425 Giant Squid

I've got an algae scraper sitting in front of me, made with random plastic and chopsticks lol.
    20100726_001.jpg

I do guess that what I was thinking would be more of a basket than a bucket, though.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. FaceOfDeceit

FaceOfDeceit Hockey Beard

4. starfish2217

starfish2217 Horrid Stonefish

okay I took a pic and its on my desk top I dont' know how to show it to you guys

5. starfish2217

K i just put the picture on my profile in its own album it just says crab in filter. you can barley see him but he is in there down at the bottom his little claws are visible in the picture I just dunno anyway to grab him out of there

6. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

have you tried cutting the cop-stick up? Meaning, cut a section of it, then cut slacks vertically for the crab to get a hold of himself. Maybe he can get himself out this way. Then just stick the chopstick at an angle through the hole and wait to see if he can get out.

I'm not sure this will work, but it's worth a try. I have some hermits that will climb up my mangroves, so maybe this crab can climb up the stick.

7. starfish2217

That sounds like a good Idea I'll try to get him out. I can' t tell if he is alive :( I think he might have passed already I didn't notice his absence for a bit ....