Coral Dynamics Part 2

Discussion in 'Coral' started by APC, Aug 17, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. APC

APC Gigas Clam

Hi All,

I just got my second shipment of coral from Steve at www.coraldynamics.com
    I got a Capnella, green sinularia, toad stool, green button polyps, pink zoanthid, and some red mushroom corals. Everything looks great. The customer service was awesome, shipping was very reasonable, as are the prices on the corals. Like last time, I got 6 corals for about $100, and that includes shipping.

The corals are not huge, but they grow fast. I got my last batch one month ago, and they have really settled in nicely. They have really grown, and they are doing very well. Once these new corals settle in, I will post some pictures.

If you are looking for on line corals, give coral dynamics a shot.

2. Click Here!

3. Covey

Covey Scooter Blennie

I got my green sinularia, toadstool, green zoo's from Steve. Real nice too! The Sinularia is a real looker an it was only $15.

4. coraldynamics

coraldynamics Plankton

Thanks guys! Adam it was a pleasure again!
    Glad they made the trip well again. Please post some pics, I like seeing how other folks tanks look.

Covey, Glad you liked your corals as well. Depending on when you got them, they may have come from the previous owner. I took over the company in mid April after being a long time customer of the previous owner.

One thing to note, Adam has taken advantage of our package pricing. 6 or more of our corals constitute a package and gets special pricing.

Thank you again!

5. coraldynamics

coraldynamics Plankton

Thought I would bring you all up to date-

Coral Dynamics, Inc will be donating 25% of all sales thru September 12, 2005 to the American Red Cross for assistance in the clean up and care efforts relating to Hurricane Katrina.

6. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Awesome!!!

I'm not in the position to buy anything at the moment but this is quite generous of you.