Contest Entry - "Angelo, the Blue-Spotted Jawfish" (video)

Discussion in 'Get the Word Out 2011 Contest' started by tidepool, Jun 6, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. tidepool

tidepool Plankton

YouTube - ‪Angelo, The Blue-Spotted Jawfish‬‏

Update to this video: I ended up removing my Blue Hippo Tang from my reef tank and now Angelo is "King of the Tank" and he's become extremely active and never hides anymore. He's now a very happy little guy and the only other fish in the tank are 3 Blue Chromas plus 2 Cleaner Shrimp and a bunch of coral that's growing like crazy!

Thanks again for the contest 3reef :)

Orphek LEDs sound terrific to me and I'd love to have one. :)

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. tidepool

tidepool Plankton

Oh my gosh, I just realized that this video isn't what you wanted! You want to "get the word out" and I missed that somehow. Good luck to the entries. I couldn't remove the video post - so please overlook it. Sorry.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2011
  4. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

It really is a very nice video on Blue Spotted Jaw Fish. I was pleasantly surprised at the content, delivery and information provided.

My favorite fish. A great choice in the right system and with the right research done prior to purchase.

5. haloist

haloist Skunk Shrimp

6. JJL

JJL Purple Tang

It does not matter that this was not a "get the word out" video because it is amazingly informative, and entertaining ;)
    JJL