I have a Cody Anemone in my 55 gl tank that I have had for about 10 months or so & this is the first time I've seen this, don't how good you can see in the pics but there is some white stuff around the middle w/ some weird stuff in the very center. I have good light that bought about 6 months ago & nothing has changed except I have had a real battle w/ green algae & then I got red slime so I started using Algaefix in my tank after I took all the rock out & cleaned the whole tank. I put my 3rd dose in today. It says on the bottle it will not harm anemones. I tried not to use any chemicals in my tank but I have battled these algae problems too long, I know this is not the sulotion, I am just using this as a tool so I can get a handle on this algae problem. I do a water changes & clean my tank evry 2 weeks, try not to overfeed, & have cut down on feedings. I tested my water & my ammonia is 1.0 & nitrates are 40. My fish seem to be ok.help! I don't want this thing to die and poision my tank. :-/ trying to download picbut keep getting error message "download failed"