College Football Thread!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by bama, Aug 23, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. scenario1313

scenario1313 Tassled File Fish

Bama Shmama Saban is washed out even though he still can recruit. Glad he left us now we have a real coach. Ole miss will do well but not that well.

2. Click Here!

3. dixiedog

dixiedog Coral Banded Shrimp

Oh I believe Saban is the real deal, but he can't beat this year's Florida team and neither can Les Miles. No way no how.

Y'all keep your powder dry for next year. This one ain't gonna be it for EITHER of you.;)

4. bama

bama Humpback Whale

les miles gets manicures

5. scenario1313

Now its getting deep in here. Time to put the swimming trunks on. LOL

6. scenario1313

Got to look good holding that trophy. ;)

7. bama

bama Humpback Whale

Saban is the man, but florida is just a big hype this year.. some of yalls bad karma just might come back for doing the gator chomp when tyrone prothro broke his leg and was being carted off the field..

YouTube - Alabama Receiver Snaps Leg

8. Click Here!

9. scenario1313

I remember that. Got that had to be painful.

10. dixiedog

dixiedog Coral Banded Shrimp

I remember that too. I felt bad for Prothro. He was victimized by Shula trying to run it up on Florida. 31-3 in the fourth quarter and you've got your star wideout still in the game, throwing for the end zone? That's crap. Prothro was a brilliant player, and Shula singlehandedly destroyed his career in that one selfish, childish moment. I hope he was proud of himself. He might as well have broken that kid's leg personally. Running up the score is all well and good, but not with your first string - that's just wrong on every level.

All that said - I never saw the chomping, but I'll take your word for it and agree it was disgusting, inexcusable and unconscionable.

Now, where were we? Oh yeah ... UF owns Bama. The sooner you embrace that fact, the sooner the healing process can begin. ;)

11. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Oh...NO ONE is better than the UW Huskies!! ;) (It's okay to be delusional...the season hasn't started yet!)

12. bama

bama Humpback Whale

Saw the chomping with my very own eyes.. as for forida is concerned, there is no way that you will see another 11-1 season. yeah, I know we were 12-0 but the BCS rankings were sure helped by certain games (cough cough citadel);D;D