College Football Thread!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by bama, Aug 23, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. bama

bama Humpback Whale

Youre from athens ga but youre a lsu fan? Thats interesting.. well I dont know if you were watching any national tv yesterday but they played our game against lsu last year and I must say it was fun to watch a beating for a second time.. Also Remember last year when georgia tired that "black out Alabama" stunt? That worked out real good when we dominated..

2. Click Here!

3. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

All I have to say is my school plays your school bama. My school happens to be UT Chattanooga...which is not a football school at all. Yours is bama...which is. Meaning we are going to get owned. :p

I might go to the game though. Who knows.

4. bama

bama Humpback Whale

yep, the 21st of november JWIN. I would go to all the away games you can while youre a freshman and classes begin to get really hard..

5. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

My team may not always be the best, but I can still dish out the abuse! ;D

I wondered the same thing!

6. scenario1313

scenario1313 Tassled File Fish

i just happen to live in Athens but was born and raised in the swamps of Louisiana. Boy I miss home. And no I am not a bulldog fan but the wife is.

7. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Back in the day, we were a powerhouse....but the UW Huskies are just above pathetic this year. .....because we haven't played yet to prove outselves pathetic. Last year, the record was something like 0-13. I know we did not win one game. 18 years ago, we were National Champs. Jeez. Maybe this year, we can start rebuilding.

In fact, I think the first game is against Brandon's LSU. This is from memory.......but I am pretty sure that is the case.

8. Click Here!

9. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

well as an oklahoma resident all we really have to look forward to in tulsa is college football and arena football
    We of course have the sooners and cowboys both in the top 10 this year though and Tulsa isnt a horrible team either for a conf USA team

10. scenario1313

scenario1313 Tassled File Fish

You are correct John. Maybe it will be a good one. hehehehehe

11. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

I've been to way too many OU games over the years and actually 2 OU national championship games personally.....my husband is a fanatic - grew up in Oklahoma City and graduated from that elephant school Bama goes to. Are we a messed up family or what????

12. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

bama alumn but OU Fan, wow talk about a confused person