clownfish laying in sand

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by jewels_04, Jan 17, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Ashevillian

Ashevillian Pajama Cardinal

Originally I started feeding my clown once a week, but as my tank became more inhabited I've stepped up to one small feeding every day. I sit and watch and make sure everything's been eatin within two minutes, and whats left gets netted out. I've been getting pretty accurate with my pinches though so now the fishies usually gobble it all down

Swimswithfish: What type of vegetable would I clip inside the tank? Kale, romaine lettuce, any leafy green really?

I feed my iguana fresh kale, sweet potato, and strawberries every day - it'd be nice to be able to add some vegetables to my tanks diet, I think the snails, fish, shrimp, and crab will all appreciate it for sure, just not sure what vegetable is considered "reef safe" 8)

2. Click Here!

3. Biocube

Biocube Giant Squid

I feed Rods Fish Food once every 3 days. So far EVERYONE in the tank goes nuts for it. There is honestly no other food I'd use.

4. SwimsWithFish

SwimsWithFish Giant Squid

I was thinking just seaweed that you can purchase at the LFS. Not sure about veggies. Hmm. Imma look into it.

5. jewels_04

jewels_04 Astrea Snail

She is doing it again this morning! But i'm not so nervous she seems healthy otherwise, she lays in the same spot in the sand how they lay in anenomes so i'm assuming that's just her spot, since she doesn't have an anenome.