Urgent Clown Trigger Velvet!

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by Ryland, May 3, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. bvb-etf-luva

bvb-etf-luva Banned

congrats ryland, hes on the road to recovery. now heres what i said comes into play. at this point in the recovery even a slightly larger tank will be that one push over the edge to help him back to normal health. i wish i could help you out here but even if i lived by you the largest tank i have just laying around is a 20 gallon.

2. Click Here!

3. epsilon

epsilon Feather Star

Check out Craigs list, people are always throwing up their old 55s around here... Maybe you'll get lucky. Heck, if you post a "Need a tank to Loan" post, you may get lucky.

4. Ryland

Ryland Stylophora

Thank you everybody. I am harassing my lfs to loan me a tank right now. Good idea on the craigslist. I believe he could remain quarantined for at least another 3 weeks. Will be posting some pics soon. His color is returning and today when I approached the tank instead of hiding he came to the top of the water and looked at me. Still has a lot of parasites on him but looking much better! As far as placing him in my DT I am not so sure. Lots of inverts, corals, and fish I wouldnt want killed! Will be taking it one step at a time. Maybe this is the sign I need to start a predator tank???

5. benbabcock

benbabcock Bubble Tip Anemone

fantastic idea! predator tanks are cool!!

6. bvb-etf-luva

bvb-etf-luva Banned

predator tanks are great, as cool if not cooler than a full blown reef tank

7. french4orlife

french4orlife Spaghetti Worm

I really want to see a picture!!

8. Click Here!

9. Ryland

Ryland Stylophora

Sorry I didnt get the pics taken this evening. I will try to get them up tomorrow though.

10. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

im jk, I just couldn't resist the urge I love the new smiley's
    :pics2:

Its great to hear your lookin for a bigger tank, and were really gunna need sum pics if you set up a predator tank ;D

11. clarky2120

clarky2120 Bubble Tip Anemone

I still would not put this guy in my DT. the risk is still too great. I hope this guy pulls through. I've been reading this thread since it was started. good luck.

12. Ryland

Ryland Stylophora

Update. I thought I would let you guys know my trigger passed away this morning. I am not completely sure what happened. He went up and down and had me thinking he was going to make it several times. Last night I noticed he had significant swelling in his abdomen. I knew it was his swim bladder. This morning he was gone. Maybe he was just too sick to save. I dont know. Thank you all for your idea and support. Tried like hell but came up empty handed.