Close Ups of Production CPR Reactor

Discussion in '3reef Radar' started by Matt Rogers, Oct 30, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Here are some close ups of an early production model of the CPR Mini Reactor. The strainers on the beta models have been replaced with the snap-on lid with screen as shown. The screen slides off and you will have myriad of screen sizes to choose from. This nice upgrade allows for more options such as phosphate remover, activated carbon and just about anything you can think of.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Various screen choices will be available.

More:
    http://www.3reef.com/forums/3reef-radar/cprs-beta-model-mini-nano-reactors-122978.html

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  2. Click Here!

3. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

I like the idea with the new lid. These are turning out to be pretty nice. Are the prices still $45/$50 for the mini/nano?

4. clarkkey594

clarkkey594 Aiptasia Anemone

Those look pretty good.

5. felixpaws

felixpaws Astrea Snail

There's a cone reactor on ebay, right now, with a similar concept. They show it with bio pellets in it, but I'm sure you could run carbon, and gfo, too. I can't figure out where it drains, though. Does it flow out the top or from somewhere else? Same thing on the ebay reactor. What I need is a good hob dual reactor, that's better than the phosban. It's for a 75, that I'm using a canister filter on, now. The hobby just isn't geared toward sumpless set ups.