Cheryl thinks I "petered out"

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by grinder37, Mar 28, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

Pffft.....she's such a noob ;).

I've just been goin slow and letting it grow.

My 20g setup.Running a 4bulb t-5,two ebay special 525gph powerheads,Aquaclear filter with media,carbon and gfo (may change it to a fuge,haven't decided yet),Rio hob skimmer,25 lbs LR,20 lbs sand.Spectrapure RO/DI unit and Reef Cystals salt (no dosing has been needed yet with weekly/bi-weekly wc's)

Fish-pair of Occ.Clowns and a grouchy Royal Gramma.May add one more,but it'll have to be something small,thinking about a yellow coral clown goby.

Hope y'all like it.

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. grinder37

If anyone could give me a ID's on the two sps at the top.

The green one was sold as a Green Horn,the other was sold as a Cats paw,but i'd really appreciate the actual names please.

Attached Files:

4. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Oh I,:yelrotflm:yelrotflm

Stylophora and Hydnophora.

It's the perfect size tank to keep from spending a fortune, and cutting down on the maintenance. I am nano tank kind of girl what can I say. Once they start to grow in I find the look very appealing.

Silly me how could I have doubted you.:p

5. grinder37

Lol.Hey thanks for the ID's Cheryl.

The hydno came from a bigger colony that branched out and looked sorta like a cactus,I thought it was pretty cool and for $5 and $7 for the stylo it was worth it as testers,been there about a month 1/2 now,great p.e. and colored up a great bit (the stylo was pretty faded,hence why I bought it for a tester).

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014