Cheap, small setup for work?

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by Toallhisdoom, Apr 25, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Toallhisdoom

Toallhisdoom Dragon Wrasse

So looking for something small, preferably no bigger then a 12x12 footprint.

Would get a biocube 8gal if it wasn't discontinued

So basically looking for options of AIO nano kits that are available. Basically just wannt keep some softies at work with maybe a small fish or something.

Anyone know of any small kits? something like the biocube 8 or the nuvo nano 8. But don't really wanna spend over $100. Just something cheap I can have to amuse myself with at work.

Thanks!

2. Click Here!

3. Marshall O

Marshall O Giant Squid

You can get an Aqueon Evolve 8 for fairly cheap. Just need heater and you should be good to go. May need a small powerhead too depending on what you want for corals.

4. homyg30

homyg30 Feather Duster

I have a aqueon evolve 4 and its a great tank! You will need to update the light tho! I have a zetlight on here! They are a sponsor on here and they are awesome lights!

5. 1.0reef

1.0reef Giant Squid

IMO get a standard 5.5, paint one of the short sides black or white or whatever and put an AC70 on the painted side. For lighting, maybe a PAR30 or a small DIY kit?

6. Chance

Chance Bubble Tip Anemone

7. Huskysibe

Huskysibe Astrea Snail

Innovative makes some beautiful Nanos, check out their line of products I think you will be impressed! I personally like that 16gal that looks like its hovering but that may be too big for your space, I think they make an 8 as well.