chat..?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by new2salt2, Apr 19, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. new2salt2

new2salt2 Fire Shrimp

i was just wondering if anyone ever uses the chat rooms? i can only think of one time when i saw people in it. seems like a real good resource to get info, but cant ever catch anyone there

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Yeah you know, I take this as my fault. Others have expressed interest there but I haven't laid down an 'official' time, so it's been rather spontaneous.

Maybe this time we will nail it, how does Sunday's at 6pm pacific work for you? I don't want to interrupt anyone's shows on TV, I know how that is! ;)

4. new2salt2

new2salt2 Fire Shrimp

lol.. 6 pacific sounds good i get off work about then .. maybe youll all be on when i get back. is there anther way? like have a persons profile indicate if they want to be invited to chat when on board. then if a newb comes on and a vetran is in he can send a chat request that way?

5. gamma

gamma Spaghetti Worm

Chat's sound great, as long as it doesn't happen during any NBA playoff games.

Matt, are you a Sacramento fan?

Just want to know who my Lakers haters are.

GaMmA

6. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

GaMmA don't worry everyone hates the Lakers.

7. gamma

gamma Spaghetti Worm

Oh, that's the way it is around here. We'll see who's hating who after the playoffs are over.

8. Click Here!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

[quote author=new2salt2 link=board=General;num=1082427071;start=0#2 date=04/19/04 at 23:30:27] is there anther way? like have a persons profile indicate if they want to be invited to chat when on board.  then if a newb comes on and a vetran is in he can send a chat request that way?  [/quote]

Not yet. But it's on the list.

@Gamma - I like Sacramento. I really like Minnesota though. Lakers have more talent than anybody but let's see if they don't implode from all the soap operas! ;)

I think J started a thread once to nail down chat times, if we want to do it again, I'll post the result as an 'official' time somewhere.

10. JOER0178

JOER0178 Peppermint Shrimp

I FEEL YOUR PAIN GAMMA IM A YANKEES FAN AND I GET THE SAME S**T. THE LAKERS ARE JUST THE YANKEES OF THE NBA, EVERYONE ELSE HATES THEM

11. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

i been on it a few times but seems like im just missen someone loggin off i think i caught matt once though lol