Chaeto is back and we have a sale to boot.

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, May 16, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Chaeto is back in stock again, (hooray!), we also have a 10% off sale on all orders over $20, rock excepted. The sales code is "weekendsale", no quotes all lowercase. Sale ends Saturday at 11:59pm your local time.

Additionally! The website is running on new software, we tried to keep the look the same though. If you see a bug let us know and we will add free things to your order. Will they be exciting things? Probably not. But they will be for aquariums and up to our discretion. Typos to bad links count. Login problems don't count either.

Thanks again!

John

2. Click Here!

3. DustyE

DustyE Fire Worm

Nice! I've been waiting for the chaeto to come back in stock so I could get some with my crew, and now I also get 10% off. Thanks John

4. johnmaloney

Any time!

You and me both in regards to the chaeto. We have been waiting awhile for it.

5. ndtechie05

ndtechie05 Spaghetti Worm

Damn missed this was away for the weekend! I am currently cycling rock in my basement. Can I add the chaeto to the tank to help with excess nutrients even tho I don't have a light on it?

6. johnmaloney

The cycle won't hurt chaeto, but it could get choked by diatoms when they come later. You can clean off the chaeto, but it is a pain and you have to keep up with it so you might be better off just waiting.