Carpet Anemone trapped?

Discussion in 'South Florida Reef Society' started by Cokoabronze, Sep 28, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Cokoabronze

Cokoabronze Plankton

I'm new to saltwater tanks (5 months of experience). I have a 55gal. tank and my carpet anenome is currently in the between a live rock and the glass of the fiah tank. Im not sure if it's trapped in between or it actually likes it there. Although, I did move a rock, so it has room to go left. But, could he even move left? Should I move the rock over so that the anenome doesn't appear to be wedged between or leave it? His back is up against the front of the glass. :confused:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  2. Click Here!

3. Reef4life

Reef4life Feather Duster

As long as he is not near and overflow or an intake pump you are safe, this guys move and roam around the aquarium until they find a spot that they like, which might not be the same spot you would like ;) but such is life ....
    By the way the first picture is looks like that cleaner shrimp might become LUNCH soon ;)

4. 1.0reef

1.0reef Giant Squid

Params and lighting? It could just like it there, if it didn't it would've moved probably.

5. Cokoabronze

Cokoabronze Plankton

I keep running him away from the anenome, and he keeps coming back. My fish are smart, they are all on the other side.

6. Cokoabronze

Cokoabronze Plankton

Thank you for replying. Was getting worried.

7. scadsobees

scadsobees Fire Shrimp

It don't like you...it's mooning you!! :)

8. Click Here!

9. Cokoabronze

Cokoabronze Plankton

LMAO:eek:;D;D;D;D;D;D

10. 1.0reef

1.0reef Giant Squid

What parameters and lighting do you have? Carpets are very hard to care for.