!!!calling all imports!!!

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by dpruitt7450, Aug 18, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. leighton1245

leighton1245 Horrid Stonefish

Thank you, Its fast when i need it to be lol, I dont really beat on it even know it has PPG straight cut gear box ;D. Learn all you can about working on cars it will save you in the long run.

Thats awesome super light car nice go kart feel lol

2. Click Here!

3. leighton1245

That picture looks like it would have been a TON! of fun!!!

4. exactlyobp

exactlyobp Giant Squid

How about this then? Action pic, playing in the snow :p
    [​IMG]

5. dpruitt7450

dpruitt7450 Bubble Tip Anemone

lol i like all those!

6. dpruitt7450

lol dont we alll!

7. dpruitt7450

one again... love the subarus :) just cant afford to keep tuneing lol

8. Click Here!

9. dpruitt7450

[QUOTE

Thats awesome super light car nice go kart feel lol[/QUOTE]

my street lega turboedl go kart :)

10. loneracer05

loneracer05 Clown Trigger

Well I suppose ill add to the mix.ill have pics later next week(ill explain shortly).im the proud owner of an evo 9 mr. Currently sorta stock engine is in it (542awhp on pump) but I have a 2.6 race engine mated with a 42r turbo ready and waiting to be tested. Hoping to push close to 1600awhp on nitro meth :D should be fun little ride...I am being very optimistic with the 1600 seeing as this is fairly untested water and most of these parts I made myself. I have a self built 6 speed tranny no syncros( don't want to go to indepth here, can't give away to many secrets;)) but the drive train is mostly rebuilt by myself with self machined parts I will add I do believe I have more titanium in my car then nassa has in their space shuttle :).the car only has 11,219miles on it.its currently living at a bodyshop where its receiving a nice fresh wide body kit and a new paint job. Yes I know I could have bought a house or 2 with the money, my parents tell me every day how much of a waste it is.but my reply is this much money coullldddd buy alot of drugs too so stop complaining lol. For the record I am 24 and still living at home but I can drive to school and work pretty fast :).I seem to be the only1 happy about it though

Yes all of the above is true. Where'd the cash come from? Lots of hard work and alittle skill/luck gambling :D

Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  11. leighton1245

NOW! thats my kinda day in the snow lol :p I was playing in the snow at the LFS when all the SUV's got stuck lol

1600whp is almost unreachable if you got the right amount of cash you can do it, but would be interested in taking a look at how you made the parts and what it all looks like as a finished product. I have seen a 42r produce 1000AWHP on a 2.7 sleeved EJ257 but it there is no way it would have ever been a road worthy car wayyy to much lag and the Cams where way to big to much loap at idle lol

12. mikeattack

mikeattack Astrea Snail