!!!calling all imports!!!

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by dpruitt7450, Aug 18, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. leighton1245

leighton1245 Horrid Stonefish

There is already a thread like this, but here is my 376WHP 02 wrx on meth
    [​IMG]

oh and my recent ride (paint sucks) but still 156whp 06 GSX-R 1000 gets me where i need to go in a hurry lol

[​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. evolved

evolved Wrasse Freak

Here's why I'm evolved:
    [​IMG]

4. dpruitt7450

dpruitt7450 Bubble Tip Anemone

lol dont know any1 that has an audi :(

5. dpruitt7450

hell yea! im selling my 05 grand am and buying a cbr 1000 :) im kinda a honda guy, love the subaru, i had one i just got tired of having to get it tuned every time i did somthing to it....

6. dpruitt7450

very nice and very clean look

7. leighton1245

leighton1245 Horrid Stonefish

Thanks yeah its kind of a pain getting the tune but Im at a stand still till this winter when I get the new block built, I had a honda with 406whp 2 months after it was built and tuned i blew the oil crank shaft seal WOT full boost and covered the drivers side of my car in oil. So now ill rock my subie till i blow it up lol. Loved my 06 CBR 1000 that i had handling was amazing!!

8. Click Here!

9. Pastey

Pastey Ritteri Anemone

Started with a '93 Milano red del Sol with a D15 (non-vtec). Solid car and ran great but VERY slow.

Graduated college and got a new '03 WRX in Sonic Yellow. Up-pipe, down-pipe, boost controller set for ~14psi, intake, cf hood, OEM lip kit, STI suspension. 2 deer ended that fun run.

Bought a '92 240sx....header, intake exhaust, stillen ecu, lightened flywheel, clutch, Silvia front end, cf hood/hatch/roof-line spoiler and seats, Bomex kit, Racing Hart wheels, full poly. bushings, lots of chassis stiffening. I'm sure I'm leaving some out but you get the idea. Sold it.
    [​IMG]

Bought '05 Mazdaspeed Miata...Defi gauges, Flyin' Miata full intake, upgraded front mount, numerous sets of wheels for racing including some 15x8 949racing 6ul's. Turbo seals started to let go so I sold it before it got too bad. Really loved this car.
    [​IMG]

Bought a brand new '08 Mazdaspeed 3....this is when I started to lose my focus on modifying and got into focusing on my driving. Bought a couple of sets of wheels and put race rubber on my stock wheels. Did very well locally at auto-cross and our local road course.
    [​IMG]It usually looked like this:
    [​IMG] or
    [​IMG]
    Got tired of this car and traded...

My current '05 Honda S2000. I have left it, for the most part, bone stock aside from a set of 17x9" 949racing 6ulr's to race on.
    [​IMG]

Modifying has taken a back seat to racing. Myself, alongside 4 other friends, have a Lemons/road racing 240sx that we beat on from time to time at our local road course as well as MSR in Houston.

10. whippy

whippy Sailfin Tang

Very nice! This was my baby. It's time for Whippy to pick up another track toy!

[​IMG]

11. Coastie Reefer

Coastie Reefer Millepora

Not really an import as it's made in Kentucky LOL, but here's my ride.

[​IMG]

12. elwolfe

elwolfe Coral Banded Shrimp

You'll love it. Mine is chipped (APR) and has a cold air intake on it. Totally rips. Get the 6 speed, it's way more fun. 8)