BVI Diving Photos - Must See!

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Matt Rogers, Apr 6, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

My buddy friend Rob, 'HighOaks' on this forum, just got back from his honeymoon in the British Virgin Islands. Check out these AMAZING diving photos! :eek: 8)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[smiley=smoke.gif] [smiley=smokin.gif]
    You can see more here:
    http://community.webshots.com/album/68643453CbNKec

:eek: :eek: Nice pics Rob! [smiley=thumbs_up.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up1.gif]

2. Click Here!

3. HighOaks

HighOaks Plankton

I took these digital Pics with my Pentax Optio 430. Pentax just came out with an underwater casing for it that is guarantied tp 100 meters. This was the first time I had a chance to use it and the Pics came out great. I also took some pics of a sunken tug and aircraft. The tug starting in a 100 feet of water.

;D

4. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

[glow=Black, 3, 900]Great pics, High Oaks!! That turtle is awesome!! I wish I could get porites to grow like that!![/glow] [smiley=bawling.gif]

[glow=Black, 3, 900]Thank you for sharing!! I will definitely go to the site and see more...[/glow]

5. DuhJeepster

DuhJeepster Plankton

High Oaks . . . great pics! I went and took a look at the site . . . very cool. I love dive shots! Is that a Green Sea Turtle in those pics? I swam with a good size one in Hawaii during my dive at Magic Island on Oahu. Very graceful creatures . . . in water. I've used a disposable underwater camera while snorkeling and it worked pretty well. Great stuff and thanks for sharing.

DuhJeepster [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=bandana.gif] [smiley=cool4.gif] [smiley=crazy.gif]

6. HighOaks

HighOaks Plankton

That sea turtle was definatily a highlight to one of my dives. I don't remember exactly what kind of a turtle it is, need to look at my Caribbean fish book to find out. Those sea turtles can really move underwater.
    [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] 8)

7. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

Good stuff HighOaks. I'm not a diver, but I do appreciate!

:) ;) :D ;D 8)

8. Click Here!

9. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

those are some really nice pics, i think taken a dive everybody should do at least once in there lifetime someting u never forget