Buy One Get One!

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Jan 15, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Right now ReefCleaners will give you one free of the following items for every one you buy:

1. Flame Algae.
    2. Fire Fern
    3. Pencil Caps
    4. Halimeda Monile
    5. Ulva
    6. Green Gracilaria
    7. Red Gracilaria
    8. Dwarf Ceriths

TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DEAL YOU MUST:

1. Live in a next day with Express Mail location.
    (Click here to see if you are in a next day location. Make sure to change the date of the shipment to Friday Jan 16th)

2. Purchase the items for Saturday Arrival Shipping. We have an overstock problem because a group buy was delayed because of inclement weather and new arrivals are coming. This sale is to help make room for them, we can't hold an order until later.

3. Purchase the items by 2:00 AM Friday EST.

4. Leave a note "Buy One Get One" in the checkout field.

5. No retroactive sales.

I will be by the computer all day to answer emails, and work on custom crews, but we have a lot of custom crews coming in all the time, and I am not sure if I will be able to answer your inquiry by the deadline. I will do my best.

You may use your forum discounts.

Thanks everybody, sorry about the rules, but we got ourselves in a tight spot so this isn't a normal sale. Bail us out! [​IMG]

(Don't worry about the livestock, we can keep them uncrowded off site if necessary, but would like to avoid moving them if we can)