Burger King now delivering

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by khowst, Jan 18, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. khowst

khowst Bangghai Cardinal

Cause 1 out 3 americans being considered obese just isnt good enough right?

For $2 Burger King Will Come to You | Fox Business

For $2 Burger King Will Come to You

Forget the hassles of drive-thru service. Believe it or not, Burger King is giving customers an even more convenient way to get their fast-food fix—home delivery.

I mean really? You have got to be kidding me. I can see the business, working person get lunch delivered side of things. But we all know thats its gonna turn into the lazy man on the couch, cant even cook a burger now.

2. Click Here!

3. thepanfish

thepanfish Flying Squid

Well thats good. Now the LFS owner I work with doesn't have to waste gas driving 200 yards to go get some onion rings.

4. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

Yeah I was watching something on this yesterday, I can't hate on BK for wanting more money, however it disgusts me knowing more parents will be feeding there kids fast food because they are to lazy to get up and cook

5. leighton1245

leighton1245 Horrid Stonefish

I think that MC D's already has been doing that in NY i could be wrong. But they are just further enabling lazy americans. I havent had fast food in many years dont even buy preped food from the market.

6. khowst

khowst Bangghai Cardinal

Exactly. Thank you.

Like I said I can see the working man side of it. I can think of quite a few times where I have worked thru lunch without cause I forgot to bring something, and would rather go hungry than waste a gallon of gas idling in the drive thru line, or fighting traffic. I can feel them there.

BK is a business & wants to make money. I wont wrong them for that.

Its the still in the bathrobe & curlers, couch dent making, style of parenting ordering BK cause a even semi-nutritional TV dinner would just be too much of a pain to get off the couch & throw in the microwave.

7. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

200 yrds may be a over estimate lol

8. Click Here!

9. Annabana27

Annabana27 Bristle Worm

10. thepanfish

thepanfish Flying Squid

What would you put it as? ::)

I can see this as becoming the hot topic of the week.

11. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

This is great for the 2 times a year I think i want a whopper lol I wonder how sucessful this will be?

12. SnooknRedz

SnooknRedz Vlamingii Tang

Depends on the place. Out here in the boonies of florida, i dont think theyd last a day. But places like NY,Philly,Chicago i can see it catching on. not because things are closer, but because the mind set of those individuals that live there are so wrong, that this would benefit their lifestyles. Ask someone who lives there if they've ever hunted, or farmed or any thing to provide for themselves. Bet they havnt.

Its a damn same.