Urgent Brown Jelly on 1 head

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by JJL, Sep 22, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. JJL

JJL Purple Tang

Ok, thanks. Its good I cut the otehr head then because the remaining one seems to be still alive. Can I cut as far up the stem as I want?
    Thanks again
    JJL

2. Click Here!

3. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

I normally use a dremel and make the cut 1" below the flesh attached to the bone.

4. JJL

JJL Purple Tang

That is what I will do then. How do I make sure I dont damage the central spine like ReefBruh said?

5. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

Honestly, I have never heard anything about a central spine. I have never had any issues fragging euphyllias this way. This is also how many stores frag.

6. JJL

JJL Purple Tang

Ok. I was kind of condused because I have a frag of torch that only has 1 inch of skeloten below it. Thanks! :)

7. Pickupman66

Pickupman66 Tassled File Fish

Wow.. cut them.... I usually just break the skeleton a little ways down. Their tissue does not extend that far down the skeletons

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

8. Click Here!

9. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

Vertically. Its closer to the head. But the farther you go down the better chance of survival. I should have explained myself better but I answered fast not taking the time to break it down. Hope that helps. My bad.