Brightwell Products

Discussion in 'Coral Health' started by doylef4i, Sep 18, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. doylef4i

doylef4i Bubble Tip Anemone

I was wondering if anyone has ever used Brightwell's KoralColor or their other products?If so have you had success with it?Also will carbon absorb it out of the water?I have heard very good things about their products but just wanted some more feed back.
    Thanks,Daniel

2. Click Here!

3. Shackman23

Shackman23 Teardrop Maxima Clam

Ive used koralcolor and saw pretty nice results, i ran out and my lfs no longer sell it... so i dont use it anymore and on carbon absorption i wouldnt think so bc you dose in dt and corals get it fast

1 person likes this.
  4. doylef4i

That is what I'm looking for.Thanks for the input.

5. Shackman23

Shackman23 Teardrop Maxima Clam

No problem if you run a refugium check out koralagoon its nice it leaks trace elements into the tank that i love and still use

6. doylef4i

Also good to know.

7. doylef4i

bump for the afternoon crowd.Any thoughts

8. Click Here!

9. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

My experience with that product was dissapointing
    I only used the 1 bottle, so maybe I gave up on it to quickly

I was dissapointed as using per instructions , I did not percieve any real benefit from it

I have used a number of Brightwell products now, and that is the only 1, I felt dissapointed in

Restor - ammino based food supplement, got good results with bleached LPS using that
    Zooplankton S and M - my corals seem to appreciate those food stuffs
    MB7 - great product IME , helped to establish my softy LPS set up, and matured it beyond its actual age and combined with Vodka dosing early stages, does seem to have helped me avoid nuisance bacterial strains benefiting from the carbon source
    Bio Fuel - good results when 1st used in reef tank, although I have subsequently experimented with alternatives and found them to be more effective.
    Coral Ammino - that in addition to lighting upgrade, seems to be helping my corals color up better than Koral Color did
    Nano code A and B - good experience with those as supplements in smaller set ups (bit costly to consider using full time on a tank over 50 gallons IMO)
    Magnession - as my MG demand is low to non existant, even in my 75 the cost of dosing with this Mag Chloride/ Mag Sulphate combination is cost effective for me

I think that sums up my Brightwell products used to date

10. doylef4i

Thanks as always steve.