Boat for Sale

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Matt Rogers, Jun 2, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

2. Click Here!

3. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

We can raise 4.5 mil, no problem. The problem is, it takes the same amount to run a month.

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Yeah, it's pretty scary when the fuel capacity is measured in tons, but how cool would that be! :D

5. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

But you couldn't tube or water ski off the back, but you could hold one hell of a deck party.
    Let me know when you get it, I'll bring the beer and hotdogs. No no it's the least I could do [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer2.gif] [smiley=deal2.gif] [smiley=party007.gif] [smiley=party009.gif] [smiley=party010.gif] [smiley=party014.gif] [smiley=pimp2.gif]

J

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

[smiley=laughing016.gif]

Nice J. Thanks for the big help.

I tried to talk my boss into buying it and moving the whole company on board. I said 'think about it, we can go out 200 miles, be subject only to international law and save a ton on taxes. And we can attack our competition!'

He didn't go for it though. :p

7. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

i must be haven a computer problem today i couldnt get wrassemans pic to work or the pic of the boat ill have to try later

8. Click Here!

9. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

Ever see the wake off an aircraift carrier? We're talking a 4 - 6 foot wave, you better believe you can ride those.

10. NUGIO

NUGIO Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

[quote author=Matt Rogers link=board=Bucket;num=1054592717;start=0#4 date=06/02/03 at 19:21:12] [smiley=laughing016.gif]

Nice J. Thanks for the big help.

I tried to talk my boss into buying it and moving the whole company on board. I said 'think about it, we can go out 200 miles, be subject only to international law and save a ton on taxes. And we can attack our competition!'

He didn't go for it though.  :p
    [/quote]
    yeah we could sail it over to France and conquer it(by just showing up) that way we'd have some where to park it [smiley=hehe.gif]

11. Scuba

Scuba Fire Shrimp

Haveing been in the Navy I can say, Yes you can, at 25 knots that is 28.7 MPH, but if you fall it may be a long time befor we can get back to pick you up. ;D ;D [smiley=beer.gif]

12. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

I think it was on ebay... last bidder was some guy named Bin :D