Blood shrimp, anyone have any experience

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by Scubagator87, Apr 9, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. tinnghe

tinnghe Purple Spiny Lobster

u can keep alot of them together with out a problem, they would just find their own spot and declare thats their spot of hang out.

2. Click Here!

3. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

The more of them you keep the more of them you will see. If you say just have one or two of them they are very secretive and not often seen. At least 5 or 6 even as many as you can afford then you will see them out in plain view more often.. I never have tried to keep less then 10 or so But it can get pricey..

4. cornfacereef

cornfacereef Astrea Snail

WOW, I was wondering why they call them bloodshrimps.

Are they easy bleeders, like if they bump into the live rock and they start to bleed?

Good thing we don't keep large sharks in our fishtanks.

This site is so helpful. Thanks everyone.

CORN

5. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

We have seen the like before..Ignore him and he will go away...just looking for responses. Thought was just a bit slow at first...am now convinced just looking for a reaction...

Some people just have toooo much time on hands, or are so pitifully lonely they have to do such.

May even be same person who liked to do this in past.

Let him post away...don't answer...and he will eventually go away... :baby:

6. cornfacereef

cornfacereef Astrea Snail

Oh my, I hope you are not a moderator of some sort on this site. I have some issues, Why are you picking on me? All I want to do is learn. If I can't be accepted on this site. Please let me know now.

All I want to do is ask questions. If this is the way 3reef.com treats their people then it makes me feel sad.

7. nemo1991

nemo1991 Millepora

if you are going to get one i would suggest getting two just because they will come out alot more, and then it wont be a waste to ahve one and never see it, i would also suggest maybe cleaner shrimp with the shrimps so they will all be more sctive.