Black and white OC Clown fish

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by pink4miss, Oct 7, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

i'll post if they change in a few months

2. Click Here!

3. mirandacollc

mirandacollc Flame Angel

The morphed ones is what I am referring to yes. I have been told many times by many people in new england a guy in maine was the one who origionally morphed these that is what i reference to. This is why I reference this. I was told by many shops and owning a aquatics pond and landscape store myself I get the oppertunity to speak to many in the area. I appoligise if im wrong I was simply stating the information I was told. I know I get the pretty cheap as they are readily available around here. I am not saying all of them have come from maine nor did I post that. To say im not listining is incorrect im simply adding what I have been told heck maybe im incorrect and think if I never was missinformed in life then I guess I would know it all which I dont. Anyway these are cool fish and hope that yours lose the orange. I actually looked today and saw a small spot on one of mine still but its hardly there.