Biocube14g's 90 Gallon Mixed Reef

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Biocube14g, Oct 18, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Biocube14g

Biocube14g Plankton

Hey guys, so I had been gathering everything needed to get my 90 gallon reef ready to rock for over a year now. Its been running for a few months now and it's finally to the point where I can walk into my room, look at the tank, and feel the amazing satisfaction of having a healthy and happy slice of the ocean in my home. As far as fish, I have a pair of Blue-Jaw Triggerfish, a Yellow Eye Kole Tang, a pair of Lyretail Anthias, two Pearly Jawfish, an Ocellaris Clownfish/ Black Ocellaris Clownfish pair a Starry Blenny, an Engineer Goby, a Sixline Wrasse, and last but not least, a Blue Green Reef Chromis. I also have am assortment of SPS, LPS, NPS, chalices, montipora, anemones, and softies, but they are mostly still frag size and encrusting. Hope you guys enjoy, and I hope to hear all of your comments. You guys are great!!!

Heres a short video of my tank as of tonight. Half the fish are new so they're still getting used to their new home.

Corailline likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Sweet, Welcome to 3reef. :)

4. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Native Floridian

5. Biocube14g

Biocube14g Plankton

6. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

Welcome, tank looks really nice.

7. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

tank looks great! I really like the arch and what is on the back left? is that a piece of rock? I love triggers

8. Click Here!

9. Biocube14g

Biocube14g Plankton

Thanks. The arches turned out great. Only 7 peices of rock plus a few small ones. I couldnt find a good spot for my small rbta so i epoxied a cool rock to some strong powerhead magnets. It turned out nice as well. Ill try to get a better pic tonight. The blue jaw trigger pair has only been in there for a few days since thursday. They eat like pigs and get along great with everyone. Thanks all for the comments!!! Keep em coming haha. :)

10. Biocube14g

Biocube14g Plankton

Full tank shot, and one of down below...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413864711.623909.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413864729.881667.jpg

11. Biocube14g

Biocube14g Plankton

And the pic of the rock as i promised from front and left side...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413864785.498434.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413864798.389051.jpg

12. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

how did you get it to stick? oh wait, is that a magnet? that is so cool and how lucky are you that your RBTA sits right there on it!