Not really familiar with LEDs/electrical wiring, etc. I bought a RapidLED setup from someone selling one they had already built. I had a problem with two of the bulbs, so I purchased a multimeter and was trying to make sure everything was wired correctly. I have 48 3W crees divided onto four drivers (12 on each). I was using the multimeter to see how much current passing through bulbs on one circuit that was wired correctly. For some reason, I touched the multimeter to two different bulbs at one time. They are wired in series, and I touched bulbs 1 and 8 (I believe). I then heard a sizzle, and even saw a little smoke. I can't believe I did that. Did I short circuit it or something? Again, I am new to electrical wiring/LEDs... However, I am vaguely familiar with the physics/electricity calculation side of things from college physics. Anyway, I am not sure what I need to replace here. Could I have messed up the bulbs? The driver? Both? I would assume bulbs 2-7 would be fine. How can I test the driver/bulbs to see where the problem is?