Beware of reefwerks! need DIY advice please!

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by cosmo, Jan 27, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

Well it got delivered yesterday a 2:29 but he's been "too busy" to inspect it! lol! This guy is unbelievable! 4 t'd off customers and he just keeps digging! So I am too! Found some other interesting threads on other forums!

Oh well, the CC company is taking care of it and the BBB is awaiting response!

And i'm waiting for my new rapidled DIY kit that i should've just bought in the first place!

2. Click Here!

3. gsxr1000rider

gsxr1000rider Fire Shrimp

to make some light of things, this made me laught till no end!!!!!!!

4. gsxr1000rider

gsxr1000rider Fire Shrimp

agree, i love mine!! i got the rapidLED 4 led moonlight kit, looooooks awesome!!!

5. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

glad I could make ya laugh!;)

6. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

1 more reason this has got me worked up sooo much! He kept putting dates off by saying he "added this or that" or "changged the design or the look" or "didn't get the PAR readings he wanted so he ordered better drivers"! How do you say all that crap and then deliver a partially done DIY that's never been plugged in?

lol just wow!

7. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

So stressed out the past month, glad its finally over. Moral of the story: do more research before trusting someone with your money.

8. Click Here!

9. tom.n.day

tom.n.day Eyelash Blennie

I am surprised this thread is still around. Point taken, move on!

10. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

With all due respect Tom, there were/still are a decent amount of people that have unresolved orders/money with him and more that we're considering him! So I'm keeping those peeps informed of what's going on, as they're going thru to same thing! Feel free to not read it!

1 person likes this.
  11. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

+1 Cosmo

12. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

So here's an update; Was promised this would be resolved upon return of the light! Well that happened, but now he says, he has to return it to the vendor and then it'll be resolved! My CC company has refunded the money and the interest, but his lack of business ethics, or morals as a man is completely stupefying to me! And he's posting on here! Was emailed about how he's been kicked out of FVRC (one of his local reef clubs) for this and also from another reef club in Wisconsin for stealing pictures off of reefcentral and pushing them as his own custom builds!

And yet, he's still posting on here! Have to go to a lawyer soon, baby mama doesn't want to pay child support anymore($100 a month is all she pays, sometimes) So i may look at some legal action!