Best way to set up...

Discussion in 'New To The Hobby' started by RogerL, May 26, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. RogerL

RogerL Fire Worm

hey all, especially wrassman. :) i have about 125 lbs. of LR, a 5 inch DSB, a magnum for water movement and carbon occassionally, remora pro skimmer, and an eheim 2026 pro II canister filter. how should i pack the canister? i remember wrassman had a way of doing it, but i forgot where it was posted. i have it set up the way it comes right now. whats the best way ya think?

2. Click Here!

3. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

[glow=Maroon, 1, 90%]I'm sorry Roger!!! I didn't see this until just now!!! I will look for that post and post it here in just a few minutes. Please be patient with me.

[Someone should have alerted me that Roger was looking for me. I am upset with all of you that saw this and didn't tell me. SHAME ON YOU!!!][/glow]

4. RogerL

RogerL Fire Worm

no problem. :) thanks wrassman

5. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

Well, the post itself is too big to move here for one thing. So, I can do the next best thing, I can point you to the place where the post is, how about that??
    Try going here. That should work just fine.

[glow=Brown, 2, 90%]Enjoy, Roger. And shame on ALL OF YOU again. If there was such a thing, I would call the 3Reef Police on you right now... [smiley=stop.gif][/glow]