Berghia Nudibranch info

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by Sataly, Feb 2, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Sataly

Sataly Coral Banded Shrimp

I've looking around and did a lil research on them and they seem like to be a bullet proof way to get aiptasia out of the tank. My only concern is that I also read that some shrimps namely peppermints will attack and eat them. I do have one creeping in a cave so if I have to I'll get him out one way or another. Another thing thats concerning is some of the more cryptic fish I have eating them. Would I have to worry about this? the only ones I worry about the most are the swissguard basslets, pink streak wrasse, yasha goby or pistol shrimp. I don't think any of the other guys would mess with the nudibranches except them. Anyone got any experience with them and lost them like that?

2. Click Here!

3. PghSteeler

PghSteeler Tassled File Fish

I wrasse would probably wipe em out, thats why I chsoe to not go that route with my melanarus wrasse awhile back.

4. Sataly

Sataly Coral Banded Shrimp

thats what I was afraid of hearing. my lil dude is pretty chunky and well fed but, I can only imagine him going nuts for the nudibranch.