Been having problems with alvepora coral

Discussion in 'Coral' started by dinkanber, Feb 19, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. dinkanber

dinkanber Skunk Shrimp

Now we all kow they are tricky and I've had advise over this coral from this form plus 5 different lfs. I've tryed just about everything that has been recommended and one head was just about totally gone.

Thend I started a thread about my feeding schedule for my fish and what I was feeding and did a little reassrch on what the best food for them would be and found Rods fish food and everyone on here agreed that it was the best food. Well guess what has come back to life. I feed the fish every other day for he last week and they are looking better and that dead head has all its polyps out. Still a bit brown but looks like it will be just fine in another week. A week ago it was just the matt left and maybe one or two polyps that weren't even standing up right and the whole things was brown

So anyone struggling with that coral give rods a try. I don't even do the whole put a plastic cup over it I just feed my fish