Bad Weather

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Wrassman, May 18, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

[glow=Blue, 1, 75%]Well, the bad weather is once again moving in from the west. We did have a break of about 10-12 hours, and that was pretty nice; but starting in an hour or so, it is supposed to start raining and storming again. This is supposed to continue until Saturday morning.

So, I am just 'tired' of the weather today. I wish that it would clear up and give us some sunshine for a few days. I know that everyone around here would feel a LOT better.

Besides, today is Teresa and my 4th anniversary. I am going to enjoy our anniversary, even though I am 'tired' of the weather.[/glow]
    Once again, thanks for listening. You are all great... ;D ;D [smiley=thumbs_up.gif]

2. Click Here!

3. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

[glow=red, 2, 100%]Happy Annivesary![/glow]

[smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=angel.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=biggrinbounce.gif] [smiley=bouncylaugh.gif] [smiley=clown.gif] [smiley=drummer.gif] [smiley=first.gif] [smiley=gorgeous.gif] [smiley=guitarist.gif] [smiley=iloveyou.gif] [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=laugh3.gif] [smiley=laugh5.gif] [smiley=laughcry.gif] [smiley=laughing015.gif] [smiley=laughingsmiley.gif] [smiley=laughingsmiley1.gif] [smiley=laughingsmiley2.gif] [smiley=party009.gif] [smiley=party010.gif] [smiley=party014.gif] [smiley=scholar.gif] [smiley=singer.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up1.gif] [smiley=victory.gif] [smiley=wave.gif] [smiley=yelrotflmao.gif]

4. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

[glow=Blue, 1, 75%]I thought I'd give everyone one more weather report from the soggy state of Georgia. Today is supposed to be the LAST day of rain for several days. It is forecasted to clear up tomorrow and Saturday, with a slight chance of thunderstorms Sunday night. [smiley=pissed.gif]

I'm still VERY TIRED of the rain. So are all the other Georgians I know. I definitely know how Otis Redding felt when he sang the song, "Rainy Night In Georgia," I too, "feel like it's raining all over the world." [smiley=bigcry.gif]

But, it looks like we're going to get a few hours break, beginning this evening. I will be SO HAPPY if we get to see the sun tomorrow. [smiley=sunny.gif] [smiley=biggrinbounce.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif][/glow]