Bad Weather

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Wrassman, May 18, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

[glow=Purple, 3, 80%]Man, we've had some really bad weather today. Thunderstorms, lightning, thunder, hail, flash-flood warnings, tornado watches -- it has been a nasty, nasty day (around Atlanta, Ga).

Most of you know that I have arthritis pretty bad. And the rain, and the changing barometric pressure is just MURDER on my shoulder and my foot. Looking at the doppler radar, it doesn't look like it is going to let up anytime soon. And the forecast for the week isn't that good either.

I know you can't do anything about any of this. But, I appreciate you listening. I just needed to rant for a minute...[/glow]
    [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bawling.gif] [smiley=furious3.gif] [smiley=pissed.gif] [smiley=sick.gif] [smiley=toilet.gif] [smiley=veryangry.gif]​

[glow=Yellow, 1, 40%]Peace.......................................[/glow]
    [smiley=angel.gif] [smiley=angel.gif] [smiley=angel.gif]​

2. Click Here!

3. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

I hear ya Wrasse,,,
    For all that is interested in a Weather Station to download and see what Wrass is going thru, click the link below, all you need is a zipcode to were you need to know...
    www.weatherbug.com

4. Wrassman

[glow=Maroon, 2, 80%]Looks like another nasty, yukky day. Not a whole lot I can do about it, huh? The forecast calls for more of the same for several days. I guess I'd better just shut up and deal with it... ;D[/glow]

5. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

we finally got a break in the weather its been nasty and yucky for weeks here. same thing rain, tornado watches and so on but today was pretty nice finaly

6. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

Hey wrassman, as we've discussed, I walk a mile in your shoes everyday. Ain't it great that we get to pick up that weather related cross and follow Him daily!

I think of you every to the barometer goes up or down and I'm right there with you brother!

:) ;) :D ;D 8)

7. Wrassman

[glow=Green, 2, 80%]Another day of barometric blues...

I got the results from my MRI yesterday. My back is in really bad shape. I could have told them that, without the MRI. But, now they can put a long name to my condition ("spondylosis"?) and charge the insurance company more $$$.

Anyway, I feel like crap again. It's nice to have someone who listens, and cares... :)[/glow]

8. Click Here!

9. Craig Manoukian

10. Wrassman

[glow=Blue, 1, 75%]Thanks for calling me today, Brother! I can't tell you how much that lifted my spirits. The weather hasn't improved any, but my frame of mind has.

I wish that everyone had friends like CMKll and Craig M !!! I know that there would be a lot less violence and hostility in the world if there were more men like them !!!

I love you guys !!![/glow]

11. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

You are to kind, My Friend...
    The 3 Musketeers, hehe...

12. Craig Manoukian

[glow=red, 2, 300]Yo, 3 Muskateers and Defenders of the Faith! Any time Steve![/glow]

:) ;) :D ;D 8)