Ario 4 Skimmer Pump

Discussion in 'Protein Skimmers' started by Jodah, Mar 16, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Jodah

Jodah Feather Duster

Well, after the week I've been having, this just tops it off. Did a 10g water change today, and afterwards the Aeroforce 2 skimmer pump refuses to kick on. So I'm thinking the motor just happened to die at the same time.

SO, does anyone have any clue where to find these pumps with the base plate attached? I can find just the pump itself, but none of them have the base plate.

Any help would be extremely appreciated as aside from LR and LS, the skimmer is my only other form of filtration at the moment. >_<

ninja edit: got really frustrated and unplugged and replugged it about 10 times in a row and it kicked on. what a freakin weak. Still would like to know where I may be able to get a replacement.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Jodah

Jodah Feather Duster

Anybody have ideas where I could get this? shot an email off to cpr, haven't heard back yet.

4. Jodah

Jodah Feather Duster

I'll take that as no one has a clue. wonderful.

5. dienerman

dienerman Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

Nope... no clue but you at least deserve some acknowledgment!! Can the plate fromt he old one be transferred? Im not familiar with the model. We've all had those kids of frustrations!! Hang in...sending Karma

6. Jodah

Jodah Feather Duster

well, as far as i've found, and according to CPR, the pump itself is still in production. But the version they sued with a baseplate is discontinued. So, I'm waiting till next weeks paycheck and snagging a regular ario 4. Gonna have to remove the led light they come with, and somehow fashion a baseplate for it. At the moment, it's still running, but i snagged a wood airstone just incase.