Are YOU hispanic?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by elweshomayor, Dec 22, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

thank you ( gracias)lol... well pu** with an A, means prostitute. ( the b word) and with an O its mainly calling a guy homosexual, but in an offensive way.. not something you want to use in a spanish speaking country unless your really mad. ( for some reason for many people bad words in english have lost a lot of meaning.. im guessing is because people use them so much they just become normal to hear) if you say those words in spanish they become really offensive unless your just playing around.

and yea.. we just need some gorditas here to get the PARTY going..;D
    Pero tambien nesecitamos unos tacos de carne azada. ( some beef tacos baby!!;))

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  2. Click Here!

3. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

ive never heard something more true than this... lol;D:p

4. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

I had a little lady in our kitchen at the hospital. She was born in China, immigrated to Vietnam, fled Vietnam to Paris, married a Filipino, came to the States to Minnesota (of all places). She was an amazing cook & spoke like 5 languages fluently. When I left the hospital, she was learning Spanish too....all the cusswords from the dishwashers I think.

5. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

I'm half Mexican and half Welsh once told that I was a rare creature known as a Leprechauno, lol.

2 people like this.
  6. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

lol thats funny how the cuss words are learned first...:eek:

7. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

leprechauno.. lol thats the first time ive heard of that... lmao;D

8. Click Here!

9. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

I know its cute huh? A customer told me that. He said I have the prettiest dark brown eyes and he was saying my features looked Native American. My father's side of the family are from Mexico and my Mother's family came from Wales when my great great great grandmother and grandfather came here.

10. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

that is really cool.. i know i have Spaniard decent.. not sure from where exactly..

my grandfather had sky blue eyes, and so did my grand mother. ( from my dad's side)
    and my grandparents from my mom side were just white in color but brown eyes.
    I have dark brown ayes as well;) but my little sister has some type of gray/green/blue eyes. its gray dominant with a shade of bluegreen.
    and one of my brothers has green eyes. lol i wish i had my little sister's eyes. i know i have it in my genes, so maybe one of my kids will have blue eyes lol ( in the distant future)

11. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

Everyone in my fathers side has dark tanned skin and dark hair and eyes. My mothers side is very fair skinned and most have light honey colored eyes. My great grandfather had greyish blue eyes that no one else but my brother inherited. I was born with red hair (from my mother) but it turned into a dark brown with natural red strands in it. Its the oddest thing to see red and brown and black hairs all naturally growing from the same head.

Everyone on my Mothers side is either Blond or a red head. My brother, myself and my two cousins from my mothers sister (my aunt) have dark hair with red high lights. (My two cousins are half African american and we are half Mexican but we all look almost exactly alike) My cousin Stevie and I used to tell people at our high school we were Identical twins and people would think it was odd that we looked exactly alike but she had darker skin than me. Our explanation was our mother drank a lot of chocolate milk and then laid on her side, LMAO!

12. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

lmao
    ;D;D;D;D