Are YOU hispanic?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by elweshomayor, Dec 22, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

Pues ahi pocas personas en este foro que pueden hablar el espanol fluidamente..;D

Aparte de ti, Luna, y yo, no se quien mas puede.. tendremos que esperar y ver quien nos entiende..::)

the rest... SUFFER!!! SUFFER!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA :uzi::dizzy:

2. Click Here!

3. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

^ He wins. I understood maybe 1/4 to 1/2 of that, but those last comments in English gave me a very good idea on what it was about :lol:

4. NeighborTomita

NeighborTomita Banned

Un idioma nunca es seficiente

That HAS to be right :party-smi

5. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

actually.......................................

its Un idioma nunca es sUficiente... so close..;D

6. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Yet so far :D Grammar and spelling is for sissies anyway.

Me gusta ser stupido.

1 person likes this.
  7. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

***cough** Estupido ***cough****;D;D:p

haha that was funny...

8. Click Here!

9. element

element Fire Worm

I'm an American!!!

I'm a white American. I'm sure I'm a racist for being proud to be white. Half of my family (step) whom I am very close to, is MEXICAN, not hispanic or latino. But even they are Americans first. This subject has no place on this website. However, this is the reason there will always be racism in this country, everyone thinks that they are special or unique and feel a need to stand out and be recognized by others. Well stand out by being a proud American. And stop cussing in Spanish, because even though I am a white American se habla espanol.

10. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

Totally disagree

being proud of who you are does not make you a racist, considering yourself superior to others, and allowing those feelings of superiority manifest as hatred towards those you feel are inferior - thats racism

stand up and be proud of who you are, but bear in mind others have an equal right to be proud of who they are

this is not a political or religeous thread, its a group of people who share a common ethnic background chatting with each other and having a laugh!

Im not Espanic or Mexican - but I love the food
    Im not Cuban - but if Luna offers me a cigar, Ill have that thank you very much

I dont see any issues with this thread at all

but please do keep it clean for the sake of the Latino children

Steve

1 person likes this.
  11. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

wow wow wow hold on here.. no one is trying to do any of that.. and come on, yea they cussed in Spanish but it wasnt to offend anyone nor to make someone feel less than someone else... that was pure parody and if you "speak" Spanish you should have noticed that they were not directed to absolutely ANYONE.
    and sure this is not about fish or anything , that is why this is placed in the BUCKET which is off subject threads anyhow.
    By making this thread i didnt mean to make any race, color or whatever stand out. because if you read my question i said that if anyone else is from somewhere else to please state it. and if you also noticed no one else is complaining but you. Look im sorry if you got offended ( which i really see no WAY you could have) i did not meant it by any means. This is just a friendly thread just to see where people are from and i was just curious to see if there was any hispanic people in the place ( which i am PROUD TO BE ).. I literally dont see any problem with that.. and if there is...

MATT if you see any problem with this thread please close it and let it be the end of it..

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  12. NeighborTomita

NeighborTomita Banned

Este hilo es divertido, tengo que repasar mis conocimientos de espanol. Quien era jurar?