Are you happy with your aquarium?

Discussion in '3reef Site Polls' started by Matt Rogers, Oct 31, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Are you happy with your aquarium?

1. Yes.

18 vote(s)
    52.9%
  2. No.

16 vote(s)
    47.1%
  1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Aquariums seem to go in cycles.
    Are you happy with yours right now?

2. Click Here!

3. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

At the moment Yes ( But that could change without notice )

4. Save_the_Reef

Save_the_Reef Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I am happy with mine. My corals are growing, fish are growing, anemone is going to overrun the tank soon(Got him at 3 inch diameter, it is now roughly a dinner plate). I would love to upgrade my tank size, but sadly, I have no room for an upgrade.

5. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

Well I am having a bit of an Aiptasia problem,:mad: I just got 2 Peppermint shrimp on Friday ( No change yet ) :tongue4: ::)

6. Diver_1298

Diver_1298 Eyelash Blennie

No, not yet. I am dissapointed with the fact that I have some coralline growth on my glass. I think I have good growth on my rocks and even after going to ro/di water i still have some algae outbreaks. Sometimes a coral will die and I have no clue as to why... Rare but it happens. :( I know it takes time and patience. I keep waiting and trying new things without getting too radical. I know I am rambling but you asked and I"m telling lol

Jim

7. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

well, if there was a 50/50 i would choose that, i like my tank now because it is very established...but i would say no because i wish i had better lighting to let acros grow better (since i have alot of softies they would fry)

8. Click Here!

9. seawillow

seawillow Coral Banded Shrimp

Now that my 210 is set up and thriving, I couldn't be happier!! I have my dream tank...finally;D

10. nfarocks

nfarocks Astrea Snail

I would have to say for the most part....i mainly have mushrooms and pollops
    i have tried other corals in the beginning with no luck....i still have green hair alge over most of my LR . i have done everything my LFS has suggested....with great expense(i think thats what they want) but i have found a new fish and coral store...AND A GREAT WEB SITE i think with all the experience here i should have few problems getting my tank to what i would like.Thank you to all who belong to this site....the forums are great
    Mike

1 person likes this.
  11. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

No...right now I am having some problems with that red and brown stringy algae. Its that course type. Seems to be spreading. I have a new Kole tang that is finally eating good after a week or so of kind of pecking around. He is getting pretty serous about eating now. I have been feeding the sheet type algae on the suction cup clips. Also some spirenula flakes. I put Boyds vitamins on everyones food about 4 times a week. Seems to keep them healthy and ICK free for a while anyway, crossing fingers.

Jay

12. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Nope. Having a bryopsis, a. majano and anthellia problem that is forcing me to start over. Not a problem though as when I do I'll be going from a 90 gallon to a 180 gallon :)