Are Computer Case lights good???

Discussion in 'Reef Lighting' started by Chris Jones, Jun 4, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

[​IMG]

Nugios LED moon lights.

2. Click Here!

3. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

[​IMG]

Rope light setup.

4. szidls

szidls Feather Duster

Cool Naut.......That's a great effect with the brighter/darker spots. I am going to have to go with a straight shot down each side of my 150 since I am using pfo parrallel reflectors. Really like the S-shape you did.
    Can't beat the price either. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
    Scott

5. szidls

szidls Feather Duster

[quote author=Nautilus link=board=lighting;num=1086399183;start=15#20 date=06/06/04 at 10:53:03][​IMG]

Nugios LED moon lights.[/quote]
    Sorry Nugio I thought your pic was the rope lights. :-[
    Very nice Work! ;D
    Scott

6. hottielover14

hottielover14 Torch Coral

hey Nautilus, do your VHO's burn or hurt your moon lights. it get's pretty hot in the hood.

7. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

[quote author=hottielover14 link=board=lighting;num=1086399183;start=15#24 date=06/06/04 at 16:30:32]hey Nautilus, do your VHO's burn or hurt your moon lights. it get's pretty hot in the hood.
    [/quote]

My rope light does not get burnt in any way.
    they are on the hood and the VHO are on 2x4 stand offs so about an inch and a half space there.
    The fans are on the top of my hood and not alot of heat stays in there with these high speed babies.

I like the way Nugio did his LED's and I know he posted all the info in a thread here somewhere.