Aquariumplants.com?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums' started by JJL, Jun 19, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. JJL

JJL Purple Tang

Their website looks good, but I have seen mixed reviews online. I am looking to get plants and substrate for my 55 gallon tank.
    Has anybody had experiance with them?
    Also does anybody know of any other good online plant retailers?
    Thanks
    JJL

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  2. Click Here!

3. tharsis

tharsis Peppermint Shrimp

There are alot of good online vendors and I have had a good experience with sweetaquatics, but my best experiences were from the Swap and Shop at plantedtank.net.

You should join plantedtank.net, it is a superb resource and they have a really fantastic market. You can get some really great deals on really great quality plants from hobbyists.

1 person likes this.
  4. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

I have bought most of my plants from them and have had no issues. They give the largest portions, largest plants and healthiest plants of any I have received online.

1 person likes this.
  5. JJL

JJL Purple Tang

Thanks for the answers!
    I will join plantedtanks.net, it sounds cool 8)
    Ok 2in10, sounds good!
    Thanks again to both of you for all of the help that you have given me with this build.
    It is much appreciated :)

6. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

AquariumPlants.com Good products and plants but I picked them up myself and have no experience with shipping.

Aquarium Pond Plants Freshwater Aquarium Plants Aquarium Accessories Overpriced and plants arrived severely wilted due to no cool pack in the box when shipped in August. Had problems getting replacements for the obviously dead plants but the replacements came in excellent shape w/ a couple bonus bulbs.

Aquarium plants, and aquascape plant packages No experience with this company

PetCo Always has a good assortment of low light plants but kinda high priced