aquarium list

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by orion_12, May 21, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. orion_12

orion_12 Plankton

I'm selling off the remaining aquarium hardware from the shop...and thought there would be a few specialty items that you guys might find interesting...

Here are the current aquarium items..

I've still got a couple o' MTC skimmers, the calcium reactors...and before I forget (a result of gazing into reef tanks for days on end)...I have the large glass tanks (275gallon-predrilled w/ overflow) that I really need to sell ASAP (read -a steal)...

mailto: '[email protected]'

adios stoney reefers~

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

hmm.... i'd be interested in that Geforce 4.

Wrassman, 275 big enough for you? ;D

4. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

What's the price on that 275 gallon?

:) ;) :D ;D 8)

5. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

It's big enough, but I don't know where it is, and I'd hate to have to ship the darn thing... [smiley=shocked2.gif]

6. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

take that tank and ship it to my house ;D ;D

7. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

2 questions: where are you located and can you give us a better iemized list (unit model #/size)

8. Click Here!

9. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

[glow=Black, 3, 99%]Just drive to Altanta, GA. Everyone knows where I live in Atlanta!!!

I'd love to have that 275, but I don't have a place to put it right now.. We are going to to have to put concrete down in our basement, wire it up, make it pretty, make room for a 300 gallon tank, and then put one down there. So, I guess I'll have to pass on this one. Too bad, though, sounded like a GREAT deal!!!!!!! [smiley=inquisitive.gif] [smiley=laughcry.gif] [smiley=loco.gif] [smiley=Looking.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=sick2.gif] [smiley=smart.gif] [smiley=lol.gif] [smiley=smoking.gif] [smiley=laughing016.gif] [smiley=uhoh2.gif] [smiley=laughingsmiley1.gif] [smiley=stars.gif] [smiley=wink3.gif] [smiley=wave.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up1.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up.gif] [smiley=victory.gif][/glow]

10. orion_12

orion_12 Plankton

hey all...sorry for the delay...been busy ...

the (2) 275's are in Charlotte...and they are heavy as hell...I was crippled for a week after moving them and all I did was supervise...

The MTC skimmers are still available and I swear they are just like brand new...so I cant just givem away...if they dont sell soon, I swear I'll setup another tank...I'm kidding...but serious...

I also have these CO2 cylinders (full) w/ the nice guages ...and still have a few sumps, filters etc....

so...just email me w/ some ideas on what you are wanting to do and how much money you wanna spend....seriously, I need to move the big tanks...and they really are sweet....also I have the most beautiful lil 100gal pentagon system...a custom white french provencial looking cabinet/canopy unit (formerly owned by a top paid charlotte hornet)...
    the acrylic tank needs an overhaul, but the custom built cabinet is top quality and nearly like new...adios

email me...
    mailto: '[email protected]'