anyone used reefs2go?

Discussion in 'Reefs2go' started by JK901, Apr 3, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

please don't take what i said wrong. i just think some places we all order from pack better the others and a late in the day order doesn't matter.

hey and here its u.p.s. that can't get it right...lol had a overnight order delivered a few houses down the street, at 7 at night! bad enough 7 at night...but wrong address also! thankfully the the neighbor brought it to me right away.

2. Click Here!

3. Biocube

Biocube Giant Squid

No worries. :)
    My apex lands today via UPS, my eyes are glued onto my street at the moment.

FedEx and UPS are both great.

4. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

i can imagine! when the ups truck pulls up it will feel like he is taking forever to get the item and bring it to your door... haha

5. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

ordered received, packed in such a small amount of water every thing stunk when i opened the bags. threw the plants right in trash since besides stinking they were white, not green as they should be. the sea whips i tried to save even though they were disintegrating in the bag when i opened it ...purple pieces in the water, that also had a foul odor... they died. i didn't bother calling this company and won't since i don't want a credit. i will never order from them again. it was a big disappointment ... oh and my delivery arrived early. so it has nothing to do with shipping time.

6. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

Sorry to hear that pink4miss,if the whole order is a bust,i'd call them and get pics,they may refund (my torch coral was refunded back to my credit card,the gramma was however a store credit).But either way,they made good on it both times.I sure wouldn't just throw the money in the wind.

7. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

thanks grinder37 ... all went into the trash, and is long gone. i will get some sea whips when one of the companies i deal with normally, gets them in stock. i feel the really poor way of shipping from this company said it all. i could not believe the small amount of water they shipped the sea whips in and the odor in each bag

8. Click Here!

9. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

That sucks, I'd still call them and be polite, chances are they refund your money!

10. Dyonopses1

Dyonopses1 Skunk Shrimp

I got an order from them today. Everything was alive (mandarin,urchin,snails,hermits,cod). The fish, snails and crabs were tiny tho. Have to wait and see how long they live. Tuxedo looks great.

11. JustIncredible

JustIncredible Astrea Snail

I know my club did a group order once and I think everyone involved (maybe half-dozen or so) had some sort of die-off, I can't speak for anyone but myself but I swear the pack of pods that I ordered were all dead...I emptied them all into my tank and should have had a thriving pod population but weeks went by and I saw nothing and the snails I ordered were puny...literally babies so if you order snails make sure to get the largest size available and not their standard size! We tried a 2nd group order and ended up cancelling because of such horrible communication with the vendor (as in we'd email them asking questions and not get any response). They may have great deals and some people may have had good luck with them but to me there are plenty more online vendors with a much better reputation (someone mentioned John Maloney from Reefcleaners.com and I would HIGHLY recommend him, fantastic communication and quality livestock)!!!