Anyone try the new Aquabella product??

Discussion in 'Water Chemistry' started by klaberjd, Jan 19, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. klaberjd

klaberjd Fire Worm

I saw this new Aquabella product being advertised in Foster's and Smith and Petsolutions cataloges. Says it makes it so you won't need a water change for a year and there is a treatement for fresh and salt water. I am not planning on buying or anything.....just curious if anyone has heard of it/tried it. I would think it would be a pain for reef tanks but maybe would have promise on fish only......not sure.....just curious.

Thoughts.....:confused:

link to their website: www.aquabellaorganics.com

Fosters and Smith link:

Aquarium Bacterial Additive: Aquabella Bio-Enzyme Salt Water Treatment System

2. Click Here!

3. patrick824

patrick824 Montipora Digitata

"The AquaBella Guarantee: If the AquaBella Bio-Enzyme water treatment system is implemented as instructed on the packaging and if a water change is necessary in your aquarium before one year from the date of the initial application, the product will be replaced."

I find this super interesting and it makes me want to try it!!

4. klaberjd

klaberjd Fire Worm

yeah.....i agree.....but I would never risk it on my reef tank....to much money invested if it screwed everything up some how. Especially since the product is still so new.

If I had a fish only tank it might be worth a try......

5. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

Looks like a new instant cycle product to me.

6. jdameli1

jdameli1 Torch Coral

It sounds too good to be true.... I have learned my lesson with things like that :)

7. damon

damon Sea Dragon

it would be interesting if some one tested it on a small tank and made a thread out of it.

8. Click Here!

9. Warren

Warren Plankton

Hello Group. I am one of the principals in AquaBella Organics. The reason that I'm on this forum is that one of our customers was wondering why no one from our company has responded to any of the posts. We can't because doing so might violate the Ts & Cs of the forum. If anyone would like to speak directly with me please contact me via PM. Suffice to say that I understand the concerns mentioned in the postings and all of them are answered on our blog at aquabellaorganics.com.
    Thanks,
    Warren

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
  10. AZCoralGuy

AZCoralGuy Plankton

Truly an amazing product, totally safe for the Reef.

I own an aquarium maintenance company in the Phoenix AZ area. We have been using AquaBella for over a year now and have been very impressed with the product. I was also at first skeptical at their claims, but wanting to get an advantage in keep aquariums clean and healthy as possible, I tried the product. First in fish only (swim) aquariums. The results varied from a few weeks to a month or more depending on how old and how much contaminates were in the system. We were amazed! This product slowed the growth of algae and softened it up such that cleaning became easier. Then came the water clarity. Truly amazing. We then tried it in a heavily stocked 200 gallon Reef. Same results, slowed algae growth overall, amazing water clarity. We service over 28 different commercial aquariums and add it to all the systems about twice a year now. The results are fantastic. In all cases, the aquariums are cleaner, more stable with crystal clear water. Great product. I have been so impressed, that I recently offered help with their Blog. I have several Blog posts discussing the product at:
    AquaBella Organic Solutions - Blog

11. barbianj

barbianj Hammer Head Shark

Without more actual user opinions, it will be difficult to get the confidence of saltwater enthusiasts, who can be very skeptical for good reason.

As a positive example of the products success, this comment stands out to me:

I would be very hesitant to use this product based on those statements alone.

Anyone else use it that can share their results?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  12. malac0da13

malac0da13 Torch Coral

I hope they missed a number when typing the gallons of that aquarium.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk