Anyone new Sullivan/Terre Haute area?

Discussion in 'Indiana Reefers Club' started by felixfish, Sep 15, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. felixfish

felixfish Bristle Worm

I have started up my reef tank a few months ago and wanted to know if there were anyone around my area?

2. Click Here!

3. Scotty7982

Scotty7982 Plankton

Greencastle

Greencastle, two month old set up on a 515 gallon.

4. felixfish

felixfish Bristle Worm

Awesome! I bet that's a great looking tank. I usually go to Inland Aquatics and they typically rape me on pricing. I would like to find another reefer that has coral frags to either trade or buy from.

5. jeffesaurusrex

jeffesaurusrex Plankton

Try saltcritters.com, they're based in Greencastle. They will meet you in Brazil. They have pretty cheap stuff but not always the best variety. Always a good deal though. They get some amazing Acans in and they do this thing on Facebook where they will show somebody else selling a frag for 200 bucks and they undercut them by 90% and sometimes even 95%.

Inland Aquatics is an amazing place, but you just can't buy anything there. Even dry goods. I wanted to buy a 29g Biocube and they wanted 440$ for just the tank. 200$ for tank raised ocellaris pairs, 100$ for tiny juvenile hippo tangs. Its insane.

I'm in Terre Haute by the way. I don't have anything I can trade with you yet though, I'm just getting ready to switch to a different tank actually.

Edit... just saw the dates on these. I'm guessing op found his frags by now :)

6. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

LOL

Welcome to 3reef.

7. felixfish

felixfish Bristle Worm

No that's great information, my son placed handfuls of food in our 55 gallon and killed all but a pair of clowns. So needless to say I too am starting over. If I have a few small frags ill let you know. You'll have to pm me your number and can keep you posted. Mike

8. Click Here!

9. Gavinsons

Gavinsons Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Im in columbus, a couple hours east of you along I 65, half way between louisville and indy. Use to work alot in your area in dugger on some old coal mines.