anyone near warren with some nice corals/fish for sale

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Reef Club' started by cap23244, Jun 11, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cap23244

cap23244 Astrea Snail

Im kind of a loner hear in warren ohio. not much to buy around hear. i go to cleveland once in a while but looking for something to add to my 125.

so if you have some corals or fish you might want to part with let me know. i havent tried any sps corals yet. i kind of stick to softies and lps.
    just thought i would ask.
    thanks

2. Click Here!

3. nomad9646

nomad9646 Astrea Snail

I know the thread is kinda old but I have a 55 gallon saltwater.Im also in warren.This weekend I am getting a nice 125gallon to replace my 55(my cousin recently cracked the right hand top of the glass).I usually go to harbor pets in Boardman to do my shopping.If I ever decide to get rid of some of my livestock ill be sure to let you know.Im right up by Trumbull hospital.

4. frankthetank

frankthetank Spaghetti Worm

I'm.close to kent. Area. if u wanna come see my stuff mabe trade or sell stuff

5. nomad9646

nomad9646 Astrea Snail

Ill let you know.My 55 gal cracked and in the process of setting up my 125 gal.So as soon as its cycled ill get ahold of you.Harbor pet in boardman has a nice selection.