Anyone heard of a MJG built tank?

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by IndianRiverRob, Mar 30, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. IndianRiverRob

IndianRiverRob Astrea Snail

I have a tank with a sticker that says "Built by MJG NOV 2004" I was wondering if anyone has heard of this and if they know if it is tempered glass on the sides. I couldn't find any information on google about MJG and I bought it used so don't know anything about where it was purchased. Any info would be helpful, thanks Rob.

2. Click Here!

3. the purple grimace

the purple grimace Astrea Snail

that sounds like a perfecto tank.what size is it?read up on marinelands website,should tell you what panels are tempered.

4. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Could be aqueon too. I have one of there 20 longs. They place little stickers in there with the technicians initials and the date. Mine is on one of the long sides under the trim, you can see it from inside the tank?

5. IndianRiverRob

This sounds like my tank, it is a 75 gal 48x18x21. The sticker is on one of the long sides just under the trim near the edge. There was also a sticker on the bottom cross member but could not fully read it and now there is sand, rock, water, and fish. Might be moving soon and if it is drillable I will do so before setting it up in its new home. Thanks Rob.

6. IndianRiverRob

[​IMG]

Packleader, is this what your sticker looked like? I didn't notice the anchor printed on the sticker till I took the Picture, guess I’m not that observant. If anyone has a sticker like this and know what kind of tank they own please let me know. Thanks Rob.

7. IndianRiverRob

8. Click Here!

9. ermano

ermano Zoanthid

yes, its just a sticker put by the technician who probably built it and inspected it. its like reassurance to know your tank has been built properly...i guess

10. Damsels R Cool

Damsels R Cool Millepora

my cousin's 110 has the same sticker

11. IndianRiverRob

does anyone know if it is only one brand that does this or if many different have the same sticker? Thanks ROb

12. Bogie

Bogie Snowflake Eel

The anchor symbol is Perfecto's logo.