Anyone have XP w/ Rapids PWM Controller?

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by reefmonkey, Feb 28, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Overboard II

Overboard II Plankton

I have had mine for a few months now and love the ease of programming and will be adding a 5 th or six driver soon.

2. Click Here!

3. Illusions

Illusions Flamingo Tongue

I just got my typhon yesterday and I'm pretty certain I fried it. I wiggled the red and black wires that dim the driver and the LCD went blank :-[ UGH!!!

4. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

Play around with it a bit, if i do have 1 complaint, they are a little touchy like that, which is why you put it in a project box of sorts. Play around with the power wire for it.

5. Illusions

Illusions Flamingo Tongue

Thanks Cosmo, I will mess around with it. I didn't here a "pop" or anything. It just went blank. Hopefully it's just something loose.

6. Arman2K

Arman2K Coral Banded Shrimp

I see it has 8 slot for 8 drivers. But is 4 5v and 4 10v. Does it work in either 5v or 10v? I have my and I plug and test 1 driver in. Light come up, but the screen just keep blinking non stop. Anyone have this problem? I have talk with boostled, and they going send me another unit.

And one have pics of their setup? I am confused with it.
    It say, when I plug in and wire up my driver to the controller, I should see time and intensity and chanel #, but I dont see any of that, all I see is blinking screen.

Thanks,

7. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

Look at post 39 on this thread;)