Anyone have experience with Aqua Japan aquariums?

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by Anldyxp, Aug 9, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Anldyxp

Anldyxp Skunk Shrimp

Hi guys. Has anyone had experience or have seen these Aqua Japan all-in-one rimless aquariums? Here is a link. Image Detail for - aqua japan 25 - Reef Central Online Community So I had my mind set on the Cadlights 12 gallon all-in-one unit for when I downsize. But today I went to my local LFS and saw these Aqua Japan aquariums. They had one that measured 16x16x16 which equates to a little less than 18 gallons. They were selling it for 140 but since I'm a frequent customer the owner agreed to sell it to me for $100(same price as the Cadlights) if I wanted to buy it. So an extra ~5 gallons for the same price looks like a much better deal.

2. Click Here!

3. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

Never heard of it to tell you the truth but I saw your pics and think it looks like a great Nano.Good luck.8)

4. Anldyxp

Anldyxp Skunk Shrimp

Thanks! Yes I've looked all over the internet and have found nothing about these tanks. The only thing I found was a thread asking the same question on another forum. lol. Stay tuned for updates! =]

5. Anaybalian

Anaybalian Plankton

i never heard of this aqua japan aquarium but as after looking the pics on the link you provided it looks awesome to me.
    i am willing to have this type of aquarium