Anyone Ever Buy A Tank From Here?

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by Row2fer, Dec 8, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Row2fer

Row2fer Astrea Snail

Hi all, setting up a handfull of tanks for coral farming.

I found this site ... Glasscages.com ... best prices I have seen so far, anyone running one of thier Acrylics... I am looking to buy several so thought I shoukd ask.

I originally was going to attempt to build them...but other then shipping charges pretty sure to buy from here will be cheaper...or atleast cheap enough to off set the time and effort it will take me.

Or... anyone with a comparable site it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Bill

2. Click Here!

3. AVALover5498

AVALover5498 Plankton

I'm going to be ordering from them tomorrow. They have really nice customer service. I have heard mixed reviews about the quality of their work though. Some people have had great service while others wish they wouldn't have gone through them. The biggest complaint i hear is that they are really sloppy, and don't take their time. So it's a risk but i'm gonna go through with it and you should to. Tell me about you service when you get the tanks.

-Chris-

4. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

Yeah, I know Tom, the owner of Glass Cages/Twin Oaks. Everybody I know around here has some sort of Glass cages aquarium, but we live close to the shop, lol. They are nice quality tanks. You can even custom order the glass, any type of glass that you want. One of my buddies ordered a 180g 5/8 inch glass with a 1inch acrylic back Reef Ready Like 2 weeks ago. With them, the sky is the limit on what you can order. Shipping can eat you alive though. We can just go pick out what we want or have them build it an pick it up, screw that freight shipping crap. Good ole pickup truck and some strong friends is all we need, lol.

5. Row2fer

Row2fer Astrea Snail

sweet, thanks for the info...I am probably going to give them a try...depending on how bad the shipping is to the west coast.

Bill