Any OTHER hobby

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by lillys Grandad, Sep 15, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

sure id be happy to help, my dad did most of the construction but id tell you what i can. id just say make sure you make some kind of tray at the bottom like in a bird cage. because they are super messy.

2. Click Here!

3. Clthomps

Clthomps Astrea Snail

Me and my wife Rescue Birds and Reptiles. Right now we Have 1 Severe Macaw, 1 Double yellow-headed Amazon, 1 Sun conure, and 1 cockatiel. As for reptiles and the like we are down to a painted turtle, 2 moon crabs (not reptiles but require the same care.

So if anyone in Upstate NY has any extra supplies or has an animal that needs a home let me know.

Also I Play all sorts of CCGs and miniature war games, I also enjoy bonsai.;D

4. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

has anyone on here ever played Counter Strike?? (for computer, xbox doesnt count :p) i miss that game, good times...

5. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

What's Counter Strike? First person shooter?

6. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

yup 8) probably one of my all-time favorites

7. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

How long have you been doing this? 250 is a big number.

8. Click Here!

9. eggerstout

eggerstout Skunk Shrimp

I played it for my freshmen and sophmore year of college, then I got bored, but some of my hobbies include motorcycles, four-wheelers, watching movies, playing a little x-box, rock climbing, did a little fishing over summer, I used to hunt, but haven't gone in 6 years, I want to try scuba diving, thats about it

10. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

Man I don't have hobbies nearly that exciting. I'm really into back packing, hunting, and fishing. I also have a boat that sucks up a lot of my time (and $$$$) :(

Hunting season (deer) is just around the corner.

Venison, it's what's for dinner. ;D

11. Rawdogz

Rawdogz Torch Coral

I love to fish and traveling in the summer, ice skate and ski in the winter, in between am a big gamer I play all types. But, Ever year i say am going to try hunting, but then **** Chaine comes to mind, and my friends are not the bests shooter.

12. M&T

M&T Astrea Snail

I really don't have any other hobbies....but I do love our dogs! Our Rotti is 3 yrs old and our American Bulldog is 1 1/2 yrs old.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

~T

1 person likes this.