Any other biker/aquarium junkies out there?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by lightningfront, Feb 6, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ALW

ALW Sea Dragon

I've been crashing bike since I was 13 and I will say that foreign bikes go down. My Sporty never did and at my age I don't plan on it now.

I don't care about what others think or ride but

Once you go Harley you cannot go back.

Simple but Compelling -

[​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Amen :p

4. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

Thanks. I liked it and got the dude that did it to paint my lid too. He does it so fast with that air brush. It's amazing.

Hey H/D dudes - just curious, if you've ever ridden a Victory, what did you think? Not looking to debate, just wondering your POV on them.

5. ALW

ALW Sea Dragon

My brother just did this past week. He's a HD guy too but he liked it. He liked the Power.

I have not Yet.

6. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

I haven't but at least it's American made. Some seem to think if it's assembled in America then it's made in America. I don't!

Put one in front of me and I won't be bashful. ;D

7. barkrulz

barkrulz Astrea Snail

Started out riding dirt bikes as a kid, first real bike a 2000 HD Night Train. Then it happened, on a trip to the HD store for a set of pipes i took a 2002 buell x1 lightning for a ride. went to buy $400 pipes bought a $7500 bike. by far the scariest fastest off the line bike i have owned. it was built by the owner of the shop for a friend who scared himself to death on it so he put it up for sale. i bought 15 minutes after it hit the floor with only 150 miles on. that bike had every aftermarket go fast you could buy. UNDER no conditions did you ever dump the clutch and tromp the throttle, EVER! So i got the Buell bug for a few years and had to buy a firebolt, very disappointed in the bike even after all the go fast upgrades. Sold both Buells and bought my FATBOY! The pictures explain why the Buells had to go.

I did however put a 98 cube kit from revolution performance in the fatboy. By far the best engine kit i have ever used!
    98 cubes
    10.5 comp ratio
    super flow heads with 2.1 inch intake and 1.7 exhaust (with comp release)
    roller rockers
    timing gear set
    cam with .690 lift
    roller lifters
    adjustable pushrods
    bigger injectors (don't remember how many grms/min)
    54mm Horse power inc throttlebody and intake manifold
    D&D Fatcat exhaust
    power commander III
    AIM centrifical clutch plate (added after i did my first test ride and realized i was spinning the stocker clutch)
    and 4hours of dyno time
    110 horses at the wheel and 106 FT/LBS torque (damn tires are expensive)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These photos are the bike the day i got home with it only 4 miles on it there, and the engine plan was already in motion.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  8. Click Here!

9. ALW

ALW Sea Dragon

Nice Barkluz.