Any other biker/aquarium junkies out there?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by lightningfront, Feb 6, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. newsaltyfinger

newsaltyfinger Plankton

LOL..my post on this site and its about rid'n!! Im counting the days for warmth I hate "bundling" up just to scratch my itch during this time of year!

2. Click Here!

3. newsaltyfinger

newsaltyfinger Plankton

oops....sorry, I meant first post ever on this site....thats whatcha get with a "newbie"

4. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

Enthusiast here... not really clear on what the difference is. I don't ride in the rain or extreme cold (that we occasionally get in Houston). Maybe that's the difference?

Not a H/D fan (not a H/D basher either, just not my cup of tea). But an excellent history is in them and that is pretty cool. Not a chrome fan either. I see so many chromed out H/D's around here it's silly. Enthusiasts for sure ;)

Victory for me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't know why, but H/D's try to race me on the highways. And I've surprised several sport bikes off the line (I get why they want to race me though!). I've taken quite a few sport bikes (until we get 100+, then they blow me away).

5. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Heck being in Houston you don't have to worry about the cold..... :) Love the skull on the tank....

6. suckafish

suckafish Montipora Capricornis

yeah i like the tank, well i like the whole bike;D

7. yeager003

yeager003 Bristle Worm

2004 yamaha warrior....My best friend is the service manager at the yamaha shop here, got me a great deal and a 1.75 of Crown Royal got me free service for the life of the bike, all i pay is for parts at cost. Here in denver the winter has been pretty mild we are working on a ski rack for our bikes so we can ride them to the slopes this spring.

8. Click Here!

9. reefer Bob

reefer Bob Montipora Digitata

Mount them under your front fork parallel to the ground like a snowmobile and put on a knobby rear tire and when you get to the slopes just click them off. Someone has to of done this already. haha snow motorbike. someone has. looks like a blast

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  10. yeager003

yeager003 Bristle Worm

No need for knobby tires. I have been skiing at Arapahoe Basin during spring break dry roads all the way up. The only problem with the bike is you cant bring the keg.

11. suckafish

suckafish Montipora Capricornis

cant leave the necessities at home!

12. ALW

ALW Sea Dragon

That's one Nice Tank. :skull: